DAO.Casino, a project developing a blockchain-powered protocol that any online casino can integrate, has launched its token sale in order to raise funds for further development of its product.
The campaign will end on July 26th, 2017 or when its cap is reached, whichever occurs earlier.
The project seeks to raise $25 million worth of ETH (83333,33). However, due to the recent release of a minimum viable product for its protocol, the team decided against setting a minimum cap as the MVP would allow to roll out the protocol in any case.
DAO.Casino protocol enables independent game developers to get automatically rewarded for their job when casinos take their games onboard. As opposed to the present state of affairs, the developer will retain copyright for their game.
The protocol of DAO.Casino also introduces the roles of a bankroll backer and randomness provider, so that game developers won’t have to rely on casino operators, and finding a bankroll backer would suffice to roll out a successful product.
Casino operators, on their part, will be able to guarantee that all games they hold are provably fair.
The entire system seeks to benefit all parties involved in online gambling business processes. All parties involved in the industry, players included, will be automatically rewarded for their contributions without a need to trust each other, i.e. bankroll backers and referrals won’t have to trust game providers in order to cooperate.
Further details as to the protocol’s capabilities are described in the project’s whitepaper.
Token Sale Details
On the first day of the sale early contributors can buy 2,000 BET tokens for 1 ETH. For the next 13 days, token sale participants will be able to buy 1,800 tokens for 1 ETH. For the rest of the campaign the amount of BET tokens available for the same amount of ETH will decrease by 100 every three days.
Seventy per cent of all issued tokens will be distributed among the contributors, while out of the remaining thirty per cent, ten will be reserved for legal purposes, the other ten for bounty program, and ten more for early adopters and founders. Sixty per cent of the revenue will go on R&D activities, twenty on operation, 15 on marketing, and 5 on legal issues.
Contributions will be accepted in Ether only.
Richard Kastelein is the Founder, Publisher and Editor in Chief of industry leading online publication, Blockchain News, partner of token design and ICO architecture company Cryptoassets Design Group and co-founder and director at education company Blockchain Partners.
As a prominent keynote presenter, Kastelein has spoken on Blockchain at events in Gdansk, Beijing, Venice, Nanchang, Shanghai, Amsterdam, Minsk, Dubai, Antwerp, Eindhoven, Bucharest, Munich, Nairobi, Tel Aviv, Manchester, Brussels, Barcelona, San Meteo etc, where he helped spread the cause for Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and, consequently, has built a notable network in the scene.
- Blockchain Startup ETHLend Wants to Revolutionise The Finance Lending Market– July 2, 2017
- Blockchain Startup EOS Token Distribution Generates Over US$185 Million in First Five Days– July 2, 2017
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Proposes Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) to Crush Rise of Cryptocurrencies– July 2, 2017
- DECENT Launches Blockchain-Based Content Distribution Platform to Take On Entertainment Giants– June 30, 2017
- Synereo Releases Content Monetization Platform WildSpark– June 30, 2017
- First-ever Blockchain Real Estate Project — 3,000 BTC Cap Crowdfunded in 24 Hours on Waves Platform– June 30, 2017
- CoinDash, a Crypto Based Social Trading Platform, engages WINGS for Upcoming Token Sale Price Discovery and Social Engagement– June 30, 2017
- Pantera Capital Launches $100m Hedge Fund Focussed on ICOs and Token Sales– June 30, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Blackpool Announces Solution for 500 million Southeast Asian Unbanked Citizens to Gain Access to Digital Economy – Token Raise– June 30, 2017
- Economic Space Agency’s (ECSA) newest project, GRAVITY, is announcing “The Next Frontier: Blockchain meets Object-Capabilities” Event– June 30, 2017
- Crypto datafeed platform SANTIMENT Announces Highly-Anticipated Three-Stage Token Sale– June 30, 2017
- Ripple’s Blockchain Solution Powers Instant Remittances Between Japan and Thailand– June 30, 2017
- Rivetz Introduces Decentralized Cybersecurity Token to Secure Devices– June 30, 2017
- Gambling Protocol Developer DAO.Casino Launches a Token Sale Today– June 29, 2017
- CryptoFinancing – Europe’s First Token Sale and ICO Conference and Exhibition to Kick Off July 7, 2017 in London, UK– June 28, 2017
- Dash Unveils Evolution Roadmap and Three-Year Plan– June 27, 2017
- Seven Major European Banks Select IBM to Bring Blockchain-Based Trade Finance to Small and Medium Enterprises– June 27, 2017
- EOS Blockchain Operating System Unveils Year-Long Token Distribution– June 27, 2017
- Blockchain Application Platform Lisk Announces First Major Release, Lisk Nano 1.0– June 27, 2017
- Blockchain Startup AdEx, a Decentralized Ad Platform Developer to Launch a Token Sale– June 27, 2017
- First Ever Real Estate Project on Blockchain Launches in Amsterdam – ICO Today– June 26, 2017
- World’s first decentralized speech recognition platform plan to raising up to $3M on ICO– June 26, 2017
- A2B Direct to Launch a Blockchain Platform and Hold an ICO– June 24, 2017
- The ‘under the radar’ ICO, Populous. A platform tackling the Multi-Trillion Dollar international billings industry.– June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TrueFlip Reinvents Business with 600 Year Long History of Fails– June 23, 2017
- EXMO exchange lists WAVES Blockchain Project– June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Launch Date Announced– June 23, 2017
- Adex, A Decentralized Ad Network, Taps WINGS Platform For Community Engagement, Token Sale Value Discovery And Social Promotion– June 23, 2017
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform– June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO– June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies– June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO– June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway– June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record– June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain– June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps– June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise– June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware– June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History– June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency– June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement– June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform– June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale– June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase– June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million– June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One– June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud– June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale– June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash– June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release– June 12, 2017